No Down Time!

 No down time for this girl….
I really have been working on things, 
just not the things I REALLY want to be working on.

I know… I sound like a broken record.  
 I feel like I’ve been saying this over and over again.

So, I’m going to show you the progress we’ve made at the apartments.  
 At least if I show you all that,
 I’ll feel like I’ve been doing SOMETHING!!

But first, these keep me cheery...
Fresh flowers....  :)
These I bought them last Thursday and a week later...

 I just changed the water and
they still look just as fresh!
I'm really liking having REAL flowers on the table!

Now, back to business.
 Let's take a look at the progress.
In the kitchenette…..
Before:

Almost there...but what a difference!
 The cabinets are painted!   
The ugly backsplash/surround has been replaced! 
It is room is painted, except for a little touch up. 
  Sorry, for the bad lighting... ugh!
The sink and counter is almost finished.  
 The only thing left is the floors! Yay!

In the bathroom….
Before:

After:
The new shower has been installed.  
 Fixtures are next.  
 2 coats of paint are done!  
 Now just a good cleaning and put down the floors.

Bedroom….
No pic here.... :/
The 2 coats of paint are finished… Just needs carpet.

Today I’m going to finish painting the living room.

See, I have been working… 
Now, I didn’t do everything… 
But I think you get the idea that 
I have been a busy bee.   
Love to chat more, 
but that paint roller is calling my name!  
 Have a FANTABULOUS weekend!

1 comment

  1. Thanks so much, Rhoda! I can't wait to see how all your projects turn out! It is so much fun!

    ReplyDelete