An Easy 10 Minute Christmas Wreath

A Simple Christmas Wreath

Hi Friends!!

We all know about Chip and Joanna Gaines and their new line of home decor at Target, right?

Well, some things I like and some aren't my style, but this little wreath caught my eye.

Inspiration

Simple and adorable, right?  I was inspired to make something similar for my home.  You may have caught a glimpse of it in my Simple Christmas Home post.

I'm going to show you how to make, 

An Easy 10 Minute Christmas Wreath

A Simple Christmas Wreath

Seriously took me all of 10 minutes to make!  Super easy!!

First, I purchased a 14" gold ring at JoAnn's.  It was $2.99 and I used a 40% coupon. Cheap!! 👍  You can find them pretty much anywhere.

Then, you just need a few sprigs of greenery.  I had purchased a garland of long needle pine at AC Moore.  It's so much cheaper to buy the long garland and cut it up into sprigs.

I wired the greenery to the gold ring.

wiring greens onto ring

Next, I flattened them out a bit and added just a bit more.

wiring greens onto ring

I didn't have those type of bells from the inspiration photo.  I could have purchased some, but why when I had these little darlings on hand!

wiring bells onto ring

Oh my gosh! It's cute already!! Don't you think a few sprigs of red berries will finish it off?

wiring berries onto ring

Yes!

wiring berries onto ring

Done! Wasn't that simple??

It is hanging in the perfect place too. 😊   Yeah, I know Christmas is almost here, but it's so quick and easy or you can 'Pin It' for next year!!

A Simple Christmas Wreath

Merry Christmas!
Blessings!

2 comments

  1. I love it, it looks perfect for a touch of Christmas right where you need it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Christine! Kinda mixed feelings putting it all away now... Thanks for reading!!

      Delete