Easy Dollar Tree Tulip Wreath

Spring is in the air!  The birds are chirping, the weather is getting a bit warmer, and the tips of flowers are poking through the ground.  I am a happy girl!

Easy Dollar Tree Tulip Wreath

Today is Friday and it's time for our new feature.... Home & Decor Encore.

This week my blogging friends and I are sharing popular posts from the past, breathing new life into them. I just know you are going to enjoy all the creativity and inspiration!



What is your favorite spring flower? My favorite is tulips!  I can't wait for them to bloom!

So, today, I'm taking you back to one of my favorite projects.  I actually liked this project so much, that I made another one!  Almost all of the supplies for this wreath are from the Dollar Tree!

I also have an incredible tip to freshen and bring wrinkled flowers back to life!  It is such a quick and easy project!

tulip wreath supplies

Please visit my friends and see what they are sharing!

Easter Bunny Tote  

Spring Basket live plants and flowers 
Hutch makeover

DIY Mini Tulip Wreath
Blessings!

2 comments

  1. Lori, That's a pretty wreath! I'm not good making wreaths, but I think I can definitely craft this one. It looks very easy. Hope you're having a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete