DIY Mini Tulip Wreath

Well....
After waking up to this...
I knew I had to do something "springy" around here.
I still can't believe that it snowed!  I mean really... It's March 25th!  
We're supposed to be seeing crocus and daffodils.  My favorite are tulips.
So, once the roads cleared, I headed into town to one of my favorite places...Dollar Tree! :)
I've been pinning some really pretty tulip wreaths on Pinterest.  
I thought I'd give one a whirl.
I purchased 7 bunches of tulips and a flimsy grapevine wreath.  
The grapevine wasn't going to show, so I didn't really care.  I bought it because it was the right size.
So, after spending a whopping $8 and I was on my way home.
Pretty, huh!
Next, I snipped the flowers off the main stems.

Honestly, this was one of the easiest crafts I've done.
Next, I plugged in my glue gun and just laid the tulips out to get an idea of how I wanted them.
Super easy!!!
So, I dumped them off and just started gluing them on. I weaved a bit of the stem into the wreath. I couldn't believe how quick it went.
Then I wove a ribbon through the back and hung it above the mantle.
There you have it!
A Mini Tulip Wreath!
I finally worked on my spring mantle, but it definitely needs some tweaking.  
Hopefully, soon we will have some true spring like weather!
Blessings,
Lori

1 comment

  1. Beautiful! We sure need spring to come! Thanks for partying with us at Time To Sparkle!

    ReplyDelete