Easy Pineapple Sponge Cake

This is delicious! I made this on Sunday for our Bible group and it was demolished!

Plus this is one of the EASIEST cakes I've EVER made! 

2 ingredients! Yep, you heard me right! Only 2 ingredients total!
Pineapple Sponge Cake
So easy and so delish, what more could you want? Go run to the store and grab a box angel food cake mix and 1 can of crushed pineapple.

Preheat your oven to 350. Then mix those 2 whole whopping ingredients together.

When I started mixing, I was thinking.... Uh, I don't know if this is going to work. There doesn't seem to be enough "wet" ingredients. Oh, but hold on....

This thing began to grow and froth. It was kinda cool.
Pineapple Sponge Cake Frothiness
Can you see the frothiness?

Easy peasy... Spray your 13x9 dish with oil spray. Pour it into the baking dish and pop it in the oven.
Pineapple Sponge Cake
Bake for 30 minutes.

Done, Yum! And DIG in!!
Pineapple Sponge Cake
Enjoy!
Blessings,
 photo New Lori 100_zps2lw4mgnc.jpg

6 comments

  1. Sounds delicious!! I may be making it for Easter dessert! Hope you have a blessed an Easter celebration!! Love to all!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I think it would be perfect for an Easter dessert! Have a blessed Easter!

      Delete
  2. my email is thepielady42@yahoo.com I'm so LOVE your right page...Happy Blessed Easter,
    Tina

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks so very good...thanks for sharing such an easy recipe with us. I love the changes that you made on your blog...very bright and cheerful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Miss Kitty, I have to say you are one of my favorites!! I always appreciate your sweet comments! Thank you, thank you!
      Have a blessed Easter!

      Delete