Comfort Food Link Party Feature

It was a pleasure working with these awesome bloggers! There are definitely some delicious recipes I want to try this fall/winter season.
My favorite was.....
I really liked how sausage was used.  I never thought of that!  
You gotta check it out, that chili looks and sounds so good!!
If you didn't get a chance to check out all of the host's Comfort Food Recipes, you can look at all of them here:
Janis from All Things Beautiful
Thank you, Janis, for organizing this whole party!!

Here is Mary's from At Home On The Bay

Sara from Major Hoff Takes A Wife

Doreen from Hymns and Verses made 

Kirby from Kirb Appeal made

Eliesa from A Pinterest Addict made

Also there was Sallie from Texas Cottage, she made 

and Lastly there was my entry 
Hope you enjoyed the Party as much as we all did!
Thanks for linking up!
Blessings,
 photo New Lori 100_zps2lw4mgnc.jpg

1 comment

  1. Thank you so very much for selecting the chili recipe! My friend, Gordon, will be super proud too. It's getting chilly at my house today...think I'll make a batch to keep me warm!

    ReplyDelete