On My Radar....

I've been a bit MIA lately...
My sweet daughter was home on spring break.
It was sooo nice spending time with her.
Her and Hubby even got to have a "date".

But she is back at school and I'm back to the apartments 
and life keeps on going.
There are a few things that are on my radar this week.
For one....
If you follow me on Instagram
(which you can check out if you click Here)
You might remember this picture.

When I was recovering from surgery, I went through almost every single one.

And now I have this mess....
I have plans for this mess!

Another thing....
Remember Project Organization 2014?
I've completed 3 whopping drawers.
Cheap Drawer Organizer www.thestonybrookhouse.com
Easy DIY Drawer Organizers
&
Easy Cheap Drawer Organizer www.thestonybrookhouse.com
Another Cheap Easy Drawer Organizer.

Seriously, that's like a drawer a month.
I'm not too impressed, but I guess I'm farther than I was.
So, here's another area that needs help!
This is only part of it.  
The final straw? The knob fell off my makeup drawer. :)
Here's the other part of the mess...
It's a contained mess, yet not working for me.
I'd like to combine the two messes and clear off my vanity.
So, that's were we are for now.

Oh, and one more thing!
It's time for a mantel change!
My daughter did the winter one during her Christmas/winter break.  
(Not a great pic, iphone)

But now it's just about Spring Time!! FINALLY!
I really like winter, but this one has been really cold and really long!!
Morgan and I had good intentions of doing a spring mantel together, we just ran out of time.

Hopefully, I'll get to all of it this week!
We'll see....

Blessings!
 photo New Lori 100_zps2lw4mgnc.jpg

No comments

Post a Comment