What I've Been Up To Lately...

Well, last week I had a few things on my radar.
So, how'd I do? Ehhh. Not so good.
Good intentions are not adding up to be intentional.
But I did manage to do a few things! :)
Like a little centerpiece for my table.

I made that sign a few years ago, I love bringing it out every year. 
It's pretty easy to make.

I started working on my spring mantel.  I actually had to google the word mantel.  I couldn't remember if it was mantel or mantle.  It's mantel. :)

Have you seen those colored bottles on Pinterest?
I thought they would look colorful and simple so I decided to try it.
 I poured some paint in and started swirling it around.
I got a little impatient and added just a tiny bit of water to the white ones. Ummm...
Kind of a fail! I had them in the window for days waiting for them to dry...
In the meantime my mantel looked like this.
A bit bare.... still have the winter "sticks" up there.
But I love that tulip wreath!
I made it last year, all the flowers are from the Dollar Tree!  
You can see how I made it.

So, I decided to use the bottles anyway...
Maybe I'll spray paint the outside of them, I don't know.  
But I kinda wanted to be done.
They don't look so bad. I love all of the spring colors.  
 Perfect. Simple.
Altogether... Definitely spring has sprung!

Blessings,
 photo New Lori 100_zps2lw4mgnc.jpg

1 comment

  1. Love your Spring arrangements especially the He is Risen table top display. So simple, yet profound and beautiful. Thanks for sharing your website with us.

    ReplyDelete