Easy Fall Fajita Soup

Fajita Crockpot Soup
Doesn't this look delicious? I am so ready for fall! Soup is one of the things I look forward to as the weather turns colder.

Although our summer, here in PA, has been pretty mild. But there's nothing like cold fall mornings and the trees changing colors.
Fall walk at MU
This picture was from last year when Hubs and I visited our son at Mansfield University. The leaves changing colors is such a beautiful thing. It's time to get the sweaters out, turn up the heat, and prepare for hibernation...well, kinda.

In the fall, my crockpot gets a workout! This is also when soup becomes a regular item on the weekly menu. :)

I love fast EASY recipes! And this one couldn't get easier.... seriously!

Here are most of the ingredients.
Fajita Crockpot Soup Ingredients
All you have to do is dump the cans into the crockpot. No joke, that's it. 

Well, you do need some cooked chicken... But I usually keep a bunch of that in the freezer, cooked and ready to go. You also can add the fresh tomato and jalapeño, its nice if you have it on hand, but definitely not needed.

So, here it is!

Easy Fajita Crockpot Soup:

1 can kidney beans
1 can black beans
1 can diced tomatoes & green chillies (Rotel)
1 can chopped green chilies
2 cans tomato sauce
1 packet fajita seasoning mix
2 cups of cooked chopped chicken
Optional: tomato, jalapeno, a can of corn

Mix all ingredients into a crockpot. Cook on low for 4 hours. Done!
Print Friendly and PDF
Fajita Crockpot Soup
Easy enough for you??

We like to add a bit of sour cream, cheese and some tortilla chips. This will warm you up on a chilly fall evening. 

Enjoy!
Blessings!

10 comments

  1. I love making soups in the fall, Lori! Thanks for sharing this easy recipe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I use my crock pot like crazy in the Fall/Winter. This one is going on my list! We're still sweating down here in S. Texas, but I'm hoping in a few weeks, temps may drop and then I can dust off my crock pot! Looks delicious!!!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, wow! Yeah, it's kinda hard to want to have soup when it's sweltering! Thanks for stopping by! Love ya, girl!!

      Delete
  3. Thanks for the recipe Lori! I'll make sure and link to you when I make it :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Heather!! It's so easy too! Thanks for stopping by! It was really great meeting you girls at Haven!

      Delete
  4. Yum! I might throw this in the crockpot today! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, Sara! Super easy on those hectic days!! Thanks for stopping by and reading! Love ya!!

      Delete
  5. That soup looks SO easy and delicious, Lori! Thanks for sharing it with us. It also looks like it would be pretty filling without having a ton of calories (if one were to go easy on the sour cream, etc.). Thanks also for hosting your Fall link party.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gayle... You are so sweet! Thank you! Yeah... skip the sour cream, it's still delish!

      Delete