My Fall Link Party Favorites & Gift Card Winner

I'm falling in love with fall again....
It happens every year without fail.
I'm getting my "fall on" here at home and 
pulled out this sign I made last year...
This always reminds me of how blessed I am.

Anyway, I just want to personally thank all of you that participated in our first 
Dream*Create*Inspire Party

Also, I was so happy to see all the entries for the 
$100 Target Giftcard Giveaway.
I know you want to hear who won some free moolah.
And the winner is......
Debbie G.
Congratulations!! Yay!
Check your email, Debbie!

I truly enjoyed looking through all of the Fall Party entries.
I appreciate you taking the time to link up.
You all are definitely 
Dreaming*Creating*&Inspiring
me!  

So, here are my 3 Favorites...

I just adore this!  Kim did such a great job on this fall craft! I think I'm going to go rummage around for some twigs to make one for my mantle.

This is right up my cheap street! The cone is genius! A brown needlepoint canvas! D did an amazing job on this.

I think this was so creative of Elisha. I love items being reused and repurposed. I think the Mr. & Mrs. is perfect!

If you were featured please feel free to grab our "Featured Button"



All 5 Blogs are picking their own favorites, so be sure 
to check them all out to see if you were selected!

Facebook- Pinterest -Twitter-Google+ -Instagram

I have to say that working with Mary, Sarah, Doreen and Janis was such a blessing. They are beautiful women inside and out and it was a pleasure doing this party with them.  
Blessings,
 photo New Lori 100_zps2lw4mgnc.jpg

7 comments

  1. Great features! Thanks for the sweet comments. I loved working with you too, Lori!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're so sweet, Mary! We'll def have to do this again!

      Delete
  2. Thank you so much for featuring my wall art! I'm definitely grabbing a button!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Elisha! Love your creativity! So glad you joined in on the fun!

      Delete
  3. Great picks! I am going right now to check them out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for the feature! I am adding your link to my feature gallery! Blessings, D@TheShadyPorch

    ReplyDelete